Instagram

Monday, May 6, 2013

Moody Mondaze


Hi there! Happy Monday! This is the first one I'm enjoying in awhile... After months of non-stop freelance work, I finally have two weeks off to catch up on some personal work and prepare for my trip to Cancun, Mexico next week! OMG I can't wait. Ready to get my tan on! (Wow, I haven't craved a tan in years! This hot weather is really messin' with my head) 
Rob, my full-time husband/hairstylist and part-time photographer, did my hair and took some photos of me in the Morcom Rose Garden in Oakland today.


First item I'm excited to mention is my first UNIF purchase- Moodys!! It took a lot of will power to not buy the rainbow colored ones but I wanted a pair I hadn't seen as much and these look straight up alien-like. I knew they were a good match for me! Second, I'm wearing a vintage floral jacket that my prima Mizz Linda gave to me last year. This is actually the first time I've worn it (shh don't tell her!) but I'm actually stoked now that I found something to wear it with. I paired it with a top I actually tie-dyed myself yesterday. It was a white, cotton top I bought from Gap (where I freelance). I bought some RIT dye from Amazon and did a semi swirl pattern. It didn't come out too bright, but I'm actually kind of into the way it came out. Yay!
Lastly, the shorts are an old pair of Levi leggings that I chopped into booty-shorts and the shoes were locally thrifted in Oakland. 




Here are a few of my must have items- a thrifted over the shoulder bag, MAC studio fix and lipstick (I'm wearing Myth) and Aveda Control Force hairspray cuz it truly is a force to be reckoned with!



1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit!
    glad I found a blog with more of my style- new follower- feel free to follow back ;)
    http://natgal77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete