Instagram

Friday, April 5, 2013

Cowabunga, dude!


Bart Simpson Top- Ebay; Ear Cuff- H&M

This was a real quick shoot Robby and I did on our usual Friday outfit post day. One thing I haven't yet mentioned about Robby is that he's a real awesome hairdresser. He works @ Artbeat Salon and Gallery in North Berkeley as well as doing freelance editorial shoots for local mags like BayFashionMagazine (To check out his work click here). So when I wanted an over-the-top Bjork meets Gwen hair look I asked him to handle that sh!t for me. I'm happy with the results. One other note about this post is the lip color. I'm wearing this look like errrryday. It's MAC (of course) "Vino" lipliner with "Feeling so Good" lipglass from the Archie Collection- which BTW is FAB if you haven't already checked it out.

Have a good weekend kiddos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment