Instagram

Monday, April 22, 2013

Rainbow Brite

Happy beginning of another work week to you all! I'm am hoping to fix my "case of the mondays" by flashing back to this weekend (one of the best ones I've had this year!) and of course lovin' this amazing bay area weather. 
As an LA to SF transplant I deeply desire to wear shorts and/or skirts pretty much 90% of the year. (Pants?! Who needs them?) So as soon as the fog rolls its gorgeous but freezing self over those luscious hills back to the ocean, I am ready to celebrate with some leg. I have been super stoked on the 90s rainbow look thats so fiercely back in my life and decided to pair it with my favorite oversized, acid wash "Hi, I look like the Olsen twins in Full House" jacket. (The lucite shoe detail that is popping up all over JC and Unif is also amazing-hence the illusion of no shoes in the above photo).  This post is also special because not only did I get to spend my Sunday with my lovely bestie Jenn of fashionandfringe.com but we took a break from our usual photo taker boys and photographed each other! Blogger callab heyyyy.
Besides stripping my white legs for some time in the sun this weekend, I was pleased to meet Melody of Isobell Jewelry @ the 7 year anniversary party @ Pretty Penny in Oakland on Friday. She hand makes her line and I picked up these adorable daisy earrings! In love!


Rainbow sweaterdress- H&M; Denim Jacket- thrifted; Lucite Sandals- H&M; Daisy Earrings - shopisobell.com



1 comment:

  1. AH!! The daisy studs look amazing!
    It was a pleasure to meet you the other night! Thanks for the little shout out!

    ReplyDelete