Instagram

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sprung on Spring


Overalls- Ebay; Camo Crop Top- Thrifted; Floral Headband- UO; Sunnies- Etsy; Boots- Sketchers, Thrifted

So here is my first official blog post. Thank goodness my loving husband doesn't mind taking the time to take some shots of me before work. This was actually a few weeks ago, so I'm not completely sure where my head was at the time. Some things I'm still contemplating about this outfit are A) I LOVE OVERALLS but I must admit it took awhile for me to bust these out despite having them sitting around for weeks. A friend of mine said he doesn't think they're cool yet. I say.. so what? If UNIF can do it so can I!!! But.. it still took me awhile to feel comfy outside my living room. B) The floral headband thing is blowing up, but I'm totally digging it. C) I'm so stoked that we're creeping into spring! As a bay area resident (renter of Oakland, employee of San Francisco) spring is still a rainy not very sunny time of year. However we are getting some warm hours in and this outfit post happened on one of those lucky days. Lets get ready for BBQs (or at least daydream of veggie dogs)!

No comments:

Post a Comment