Instagram

Friday, April 5, 2013

Sk8er Gurl


Yin/Yang Tank- H&M; Cut-offs- Vintage Levi's; Socks- Gap; Platforms- Deena&Ozzy, UO

I must start off with the hard truth, this girl can't skate. I've tried for years and balance is just not my friend. Athletic endeavors that take place on the ground? I can do that. But once I'm even 4" off the ground I have lost all sense of physics. With that being said, I have always been the girl around the skater kids and now it's no different. Rob (the hubby) recently bought his first complete in 5(ish) years. I got so excited that I demanded to borrow it- isn't it rad!? Alien Workshop with some pretty sweet spitfire wheels that you may or may not be able to see in a few of the photos. (Ok, I looked and you cant see them)
Since I decided to incorporate a skateboard, I pretty much pulled the sportiest stuff I have because quite frankly I've been a maxi skirt kinda girl as of late. But here it is for my and hopefully your enjoyment. PEACE OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment