Instagram

Monday, April 8, 2013

Visitors from Mars





Crop Top- Declaredclothing.com; Maxi- thrifted; Denim Shirt- H&M; Pleather Jacket- H&M; Beanie- Gypsy Warrior; Boots- Doc Martens, Nordstroms

This shoot hardly counts... because I was basically en route for the best vegan dogs of all time- Rosemunde (well, in SF Bay, anyway). I brought along the camera and made mah man take some photos. So what, boo? 

Notes:
A) LOVE this crop top from declared clothing. I'm an alien so why not sport it??!!
B) Thrifting has been cool since before Macklemore (or wtf?) said it was. This maxi is pretty much a 4 day a week wear. Best 6$ I ever spent.
C) Beanies are hard to wear before they stretch out. Just an FYI. 

Have a fun week kids! My Monday went well- hope yours did, too!  xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment